Teacher Training for the Clinical Educator
Suitable for Speciality Trainees (ST3+) and consultants
• Improve your competence as a teacher
• Apply the principles of effective teaching
• Orientate your students to their learning situation
• Develop a constructive relationship with your learners
• Use learning objectives to guide your teaching
• Improve the structure of your teaching sessions
• Choose and apply appropriate teaching strategies
• Assess your student’s performance and provide useful feedback
This is intensive multi-professional 2 day course in teaching and learning for those working in a clinical setting (NHS). It is aimed at healthcare professionals who are responsible for and involved in teaching, supporting the learning of staff or students and assessing or evaluating teaching as part of their current or planned role.
The course will be delivered by clinical and academic staff within the Institute of Health, Medical Sciences and Society and the North Wales Clinical School based at Glyndŵr University in partnership with medical and health care education consultant Professor David Brigden.
12 CPD credits have been allocated to this training by the Royal College of Physicians
Further information and booking a place
Please complete and send the booking form below to Anne Scard-Jones, NWCS Administrator, email@example.com.
You will receive confirmation of your booking and pre-course information by email. Telephone enquiries 01978 293361.
For more information about our courses please contact our admissions and enquiries team