Choose from:Professional courses at Glyndŵr University are a great way to develop your skills and achieve industry-recognised qualifications which will enhance your career prospects.
For employers they offer the opportunity to develop staff to meet their full potential and rapidly changing economic demands.
Click here for more information on flexible study, including part-time and short courses.
Looking to develop your staff? Find out more about In Business here.
A-Z of postgraduate and professional subjects
See our A-Z of postgraduate and professional subjects
Use the course search and search for a UCAS code, keyword or phrase.
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technicians
Business and Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Executive MBA
Institute of Leadership and Management
- Level 3 Certificate Coaching for Leadership for the Clinical Setting
- Level 5 Certificate in Management
- Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
- Postgraduate Certificate in E-learning: Theory and Practice
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Development (Education)
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Development (Education)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development in HE
- Teacher Training for the Clinical Educator
Health and Social Care
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
For more information about our courses please contact our admissions and enquiries team