Professional courses at Glyndŵr University are a great way to develop your skills and achieve industry-recognised qualifications which will enhance your career prospects.
For employers they offer the opportunity to develop staff to meet their full potential and rapidly changing economic demands.
Click here for more information on flexible study, including part-time and short courses.
To see more about the services we offer to businesses click here.
Use the course search and search for a UCAS code, keyword or phrase.
Business and Management
Education & Childhood Studies
Health and Social Care
- Continuing Professional Development (post-reg nursing modules)
- Emotions, Interpreting and Healthcare Settings
- Introduction to Counselling
- Return to Practice in Nursing
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management