Professional courses at Glyndŵr University can develop your skills further, and achieve industry-recognised qualifications which will enhance your career prospects.
For employers they offer the opportunity to develop staff to meet their full potential and rapidly changing economic demands.
We have a range of flexible study options, including part-time and short courses.
If you are seeking more information on how the university can assist your business take a look at range of services we offer to industry.
Education & Childhood Studies
Business and Management
Health and Social Care
- Continuing Professional Development (post-reg nursing modules)
- Emotions, Interpreting and Healthcare Settings
- Introduction to Counselling
- Return to Practice in Nursing
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management