- Our MSc Management is designed to develop participants’ existing skills througha scheme of specialist advanced study
- The course will provide participants with relevant analytical training so that they are familiar with the latest theoretical and practical developments relating to marketing and management
- The participants will be able to understand coherent theoretical framework for the various subject areas,and apply them in an advanced practical manner in a real-world setting
- Academic staff with industrial experience
- Access to major British and international employers in both the service and production industries
Our MSc in Management will provide you with a broad education in management and business. It will develop your analytical and interpersonal skills, enabling you to apply your knowledge creatively, to improve management and business practice.
Gain a wide perspective on management and business issues and the organisational contexts in which they apply. Refine and build upon your communication, teamworking, and presentation skills through individual andgroup work. Develop your personal and professional skills in decision-making, problem-solving, analysis,and critical reflection.
- Managing Resources in a business context
- Leadership & People management
- Achieving Corporate success
- Dissertation – 15,000 words on a topic of your choice but must lie in the business and management discipline. Part-time students often choose a work-related project to enhance their career prospects.
Successful completion of this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills required for senior managerial positions across the business sector or to manage your own company.
Meet the team
Employability and assessment
Glyndŵr University is committed to ensuring all of our graduates are well-equipped for the world of work. Click here to read more about the success of our employability support.
Entry requirements and applying
Entry requirementsEntry requirements are a good honours degree (or equivalent), a relevant postgraduate qualification or a professional qualification. Alternatively a non-graduate qualification which the University deems satisfactory for the purpose of postgraduate admission and which includes sufficient management components may be accepted along with relevant employment experience. Interviews may be held to give you an opportunity to provide evidence of your suitability for this course.
If you are an international student please visit the countries page and select your country to see the relevant Academic and English language entry requirements.
Find out moreIf you have any questions or would like further information about this course, entry requirements or application process, please contact our Admissions and Enquiries Team here.
Applying for the courseIf you are applying as a home or European Union student, you should make your application through the direct application form. This is an editable PDF file and can be completed electronically or by hand on a printed version. A paper version is available upon request from the Admissions and Enquiries Team.
If you are applying as an International Student, you should make your application through our online application system, Centurus. You will also be able to track your application status and receive your offer letter and CAS letter here.
Course duration and fees
Full information can be found on our fees & finance pages.
Dr Jan Green gives an overview of what to expect from studying the Msc Management course and how it has helped her students in the past obtain their dream careers.