The MBA is an internationally recognised postgraduate business and management degree which is aimed at individuals, managers and professionals who aspire to senior management and leadership positions.
- The Wrexham Glyndŵr University MBA degree is recognised and respected internationally
- Student membership of Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is available if required
- Successful completion of the course entitles you to apply for membership of the prestigious Chartered Management Institute (allowing use of the nominal letters MCMI after your name)
Course Duration & Fees
Full information can be found on our fees & finance pages.
- International Business
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Risk Management
- Managing Resources in a business context
- Leadership and people management
- Achieving corporate success
- Strategic thinking and effecting change
- Dissertation – 15,000 words on a topic of your choice but must lie in the business and management discipline.
This course will prepare you for senior managerial positions in a range of organisations including: commercial, not-for-profit and the public sector. Many students undertake an MBA to generally enhance their career prospects, change career direction, fast-track their career in their existing organisation and to break through glassceilings. In addition, MBA graduates typically generate significantly increased salaries over their career.
Employability & Assessment
For information, click here.
Entry Requirements & Applying
An initial degree from an approved degree-awarding body or a non-graduate qualification which Wrexham Glyndŵr University deems of suitable standard for postgraduate study would be required. If you are a non-graduate, you will need to have held a position of responsibility (relevant to the course) at least for two years.
If you are an international student please visit the countries page and select your country to see the relevant Academic and English language entry requirements.
Find out more
If you have any questions or would like further information about this course, entry requirements or application process, please contact our Admissions and Enquiries Team.
Applying for the course
If you are applying as a home or European Union student, you should make your application through the direct application form. This is an editable PDF file and can be completed electronically or by hand on a printed version. A paper version is available upon request from the Admissions and Enquiries Team.
If are applying as an International Student, you should make your application through our online application system, Centurus. You will also be able to track your application status and receive your offer letter and CAS letter here.