The University’s postgraduate courses push the boundaries, embracing and inspiring students of different nationalities from across the globe.
Here you can study for a postgraduate taught course (MA/MSc), or a research degree such as a PhD or MPhil. You will be guided in your research degree by professionals and pushed to the limit by your own imagination and ability..
Glyndŵr University and the University Research Centres aim to foster a supportive and creative environment built on excellent research and specialist knowledge.
Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering
Art and Design
Business and Management
Health and Medical Sciences
Nursing and Healthcare Studies
- PhD and MPhil
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- MSc Health Sciences
- MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
- Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing)
- Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)
Science and Environment
Society and Community
- PhD and MPhil Social Work
- MA Education (Youth and Community Work)
- MA Education (Counselling Children and Young People)
- MA Education (counselling Skills for Education)
Sport and Exercise Sciences
Here are the course specifications for our postgraduate courses.