Choosing which university to study at is one of the most important decisions of your life. To make your decision that much easier, and to answer any questions you have on any aspect of studying at Glyndŵr University, the International Office is available to guide and advise you through the enquiry and application process.
The Glyndŵr University International Office is open Monday to Thursday from 08:30 to 17:00 GMT (08:30 to 16:30 GMT on a Friday). Please consider the time difference between the UK and your own country when contacting us.
Enquiries about courses
The admissions and enquiries team are here to help you find out about our courses, the university and its facilities, and the surrounding area, as well as advising and supporting you through the application process. Why not:
- Make an enquiry about a course or admissions? The team will answer questions you may have or find someone with the specialist knowledge to help you, as well as offering support for the admissions process
- Request a prospectus? We have both printed and electronic versions available
- Visit us for an open day? Members of academic and support staff will be on hand to talk to you in detail about course, support services, accommodation, financial support and more
- Take part in a campus tour? You will be shown round by a member of the team, giving you a real insight in to life at the university
- Check out our 360 degree virtual tours of some of the key parts of the university and our local area?
Updating us about your application
Once you have applied, the international admissions team will assess your application. If you need to send additional documents, or your circumstances change, please contact them as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0044 1978 293986 (from outside the UK) or 01978 293986
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0044 1978 294406 (from outside the UK) or 01978 294406
- Email: International.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01978 293433