Graduate and student expertise
Why use Glyndŵr University Careers Centre?
- You'll receive a dedicated, professional and friendly service - we will work with you to establish your specific needs and requirements
- Direct access to students and graduates - an intelligent and motivated workforce, with high level knowledge and skills
- Free marketing - developing strong links with your local University can raise your company's profile with both the student population and within the wider community
- Access to 50% off the cost of professional training
- Hosting work experience, a placement or employing a student part-time can greatly reduce recruitment costs in the long-term. If you wished to employ them after graduation, they would already have detailed knowledge of your organisation, saving on both advertising and training costs.
Contact the Careers Centre - tel: 01978 293240 or email email@example.com
Services for employers
We can advertise* your job vacancies free of charge** and display your recruitment material and we’re happy to discuss other arrangements.
- Advertise your job vacancies – you can upload your vacancies directly onto our online vacancy service.
- Contact the team on 01978 293240 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We reserve the right to refuse a job listing if it doesn’t meet our standards as set out in our Code of Practice (available on request) **Please note, there is usually a charge for Recruitment Agencies to use our services - contact us for details.
Work Experience: GO Wales
Our relationships with external organisations are extremely important to us in providing students and graduates with a range of work experience. One of the programmes we operate is the GO Wales work experience programme, which can save your business time and money.
We also recognise the benefit to local business of having quick and easy access to the higher skills and knowledge of talented, intelligent and motivated people. We are committed to providing a professional and efficient service to employers who are interested in accessing these skills.
- Please visit the GO Wales website for further details and eligibility criteria for GO Wales Work Placements and GO Wales Work Tasters
- Contact us on 01978 293240 to discuss work placements and work tasters
Employers' presentations / recruitment events / on-campus interviews
We can provide the facilities for you to conduct on-site interviews with our students or graduates. For further information please contact Susan Mayall, Careers Centre Coordinator, on 01978 293055 or email email@example.com
Graduate Training and Development Fund
The GO Wales Graduate Training and Development Scheme can help SMEs in Wales to train and develop their graduate-level staff. We can provide financial support to help Welsh employers access training that they might otherwise be unable to afford. This can help businesses to retain and develop staff to help the organisation to achieve strategic business goals and maximise potential.
- Please visit the GO Wales website for further details and eligibility criteria.
- For more information please contact Head of Careers, Karen Lennox on 01978 293262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
Tel: 01978 293240
Email: email@example.comFind us: The Careers Centre is in the Centre for Employability.