Information for teachers and advisers
Schools and college liaison
At Glyndŵr University we believe that providing up-to-date knowledge is the key to maintaining healthy links with schools, colleges and careers services.
School teachers and advisers play an important role in providing guidance to pupils considering higher education. We like to think that we build on this at Glyndŵr University by encouraging students and helping to ease the path into higher education.
Specialist staff are available to give impartial, accessible and relevant advice and guidance, free of charge, to groups of students, teachers and parents about:
- Developments in higher education applications admissions etc
- Developments at Glyndŵr University
- Support for students with disabilities
What can we offer?
- We visit you– to help with those higher education decisions
- You visit us – an opportunity to see a university in action
- UCAS Fairs - we attend fairs across the UK
“Glyndŵr University offers an excellent service which students value greatly”
Viv Morgan, head of sixth form at Ysgol John Bright, Llandudno
“Glyndŵr University offers consistent attention to detail and knowledgeable, up-to-date advice. Its support for individual students throughout their two years in sixth form with us has greatly assisted the school in giving students the confidence to succeed.”
Sue England, head of sixth form at The Maelor School, Penley