How to apply
Great degrees, fairer fees
How you apply depends on the course you wish to study:
- If you are applying to join us in 2013 for a full-time undergraduate degree course, you should apply through UCAS.
- Applications for part-time courses, postgraduate courses or those marked 'apply direct' on our website or in our prospectus should also be made using the direct application form
- European students wishing to study for one semester only at undergraduate degree should apply using the direct application form. For further information, click here. European students applying for advanced entry to an undergraduate degree, please apply through UCAS
- International applicants (those from outside the EU) should apply using the International Application form unless the course is a full-time undergraduate course. For full information, click here
Please click on the links in the left-hand menu for more information about applying.
UK Learning Provider Number (UKPRN): 10007833
UCAS number: G53
Student Loans Co code: NEWA
HESA and HEFCW number: 0087
Edexcel centre number: 68185c
Erasmus Partner ID: UK Deeside01
Career Development Loan number: 10206
For further information, please contact the admissions and enquiries team by emailing email@example.com or call them on 01978 293439.
- View Glyndŵr University's procedure for considering applications for admission from candidates with criminal convictions and applications for re-admission to the University (doc format).