Glyndŵr University's main campus is located on the edge of Wrexham.
The town is the gateway to the green countryside and beautiful coastline of North Wales.
See below for travel directions and local accommodation and tourism information, or download one of our maps.
Travel by road
Exit Junction 15 off the M56 where it joins the M53 to Chester/Wrexham.
From the M53, continue along the A55, and take the exit signposted A483 Wrexham.
Glyndŵr University is located off Junction 5 of the A483 signposted Wrexham/Mold.
Postcode: LL11 2AW
View Glyndwr University in a larger map
Travel by rail
The nearest railway stations are:
- Wrexham General: 5 minutes walk from Glyndŵr University
- Wrexham Central: 10 minutes walk from Glyndŵr University
- Chester: about 20 minutes away by car/taxi
Travel from airports
Glyndŵr University is only a 45 minute car/taxi journey away from both Manchester International and Liverpool airports.
Local accommodation and tourism information
- Information about Wrexham (Web link).
- Local hotels and guest houses (Web link).
- More local hotels and guest houses (Web link).