Course admissions and enquiries
The admissions and enquiries team is here to help you find out about our courses and support you through the application process. Why not:
- Make an enquiry about a course or admission? The team will answer questions you may have or find someone with the specialist knowledge to help you, as well as offering support for the admissions process
- Request a prospectus? We have both printed and electronic versions of our prospectuses available
- Visit us for an open day? Members of academic and support staff will be on hand to talk to you in detail about your course, support services, accommodation, financial support and more
- Take part in a campus tour? You will be shown round by a member of the team, giving you a real insight in to life at the university
- Check out our 360 degree virtual tours of some of the key parts of the university and our local area?
Financial Advice and Guidance
Our specialist student funding team supports and guides current and prospective students on a range of funding and welfare issues and concerns.
Telephone: 01978 293295
Current Student Enquiries
Current students with enquiries about their course should contact the relevant School Office with their enquiry.
Undergraduate Students 01978 293974
Postgraduate Students 01978 293152
Admissions and Enquiries phone number: 01978 293439
UK Learning Provider Number (UKPRN): 10007833
UCAS number: G53
Student Loans Co code: NEWA
HESA and HEFCW number: 0087
Edexcel centre number: 68185c
Erasmus Partner ID: UK Deeside01