Student Village, our on-campus residences at Plas Coch Campus, is a perfect blend of quality and affordability which has made it our most popular accommodation.
When these features are combined with its location, across the road from the Edward Llwyd Centre (which contains our library, IT and Student Services departments), it is the ideal accommodation for undergraduates in their first year of study.
- 208 single rooms, divided into 7 blocks
- In the blocks, rooms are in flats of 5/6 and have shared kitchen and dining facilities
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms including a sink, mirror, shower and toilet
- Wired internet connection points are available in all bedrooms
- There are 8 adapted rooms for less-able bodied students and 2 rooms for carers if required
- Located centrally in Student Village is the accommodation services office. A member of the accommodation team is based here and can provide you with information and help you with any problems.
- All blocks are protected by 24-hour CCTV camera coverage and 24-hour security staff coverage
- Coin-operated laundry facilities can be found opposite Accommodation Services office
- Payphones can be found throughout Student Village and the Plas Coch Campus
- Car Parking is available on campus
Students who reside in our Student Village can also take advantage of FREE insurance to cover their belongings, as well as FREE gym membership to our on-site facilities.
- 2 minutes walking distance from the Plas Coch Retail Park which contains a supermarket, Sainsburys, and other shops such as Boots and Currys/PC World
- 10 minutes walking distance from Wrexham General Train Station
- 15 minutes walking distance from Wrexham Bus Station
- 15 minutes walking distance from Wrexham Town Centre
Student Village is available to:
- New UK/EU undergraduates (first year of study)
- New international undergraduates (first year of study)
- Pre-sessional students
- Summer School students
|Accommodation Suite||Student Village|
|Distance to Campus (approx)||On Campus|
|Distance to Town Centre (approx)||15-minute walk|
|Distance to Wrexham General Railway Station||10-minute walk|
|Room Types||Single en-suite|
|Cost per Week 2016/17||£96.50 per week for a 37 week contract and includes FREE insurance and FREE Gym membership (offer ends September 1)|
Need to discuss any of your accommodation related matters with fellow neighbours?
Join the closed Facebook group for Student Village where you can arrange events and get togethers, have an open discussion or even get to know people you may not have come across yet!
The best way to experience the full potential of any university is to visit it in person. Our guided campus tours are a great opportunity for you to explore the university and see what we have to offer.
Our guided campus tours start at various times from main reception, and take place on selected days throughout the week. They are led by either a member our admissions and enquiries team or one of our team of student ambassadors.
Why not find out when the upcoming guided tours are and book your place on one by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org?
Your guide will be able to answer your questions and give you an insight into the university and university life as they show you round the Wrexham Campus including the following highlights:
- Library and computing facilities
- Catering outlets
- Students’ Guild
- Sports facilities
- Lecture rooms, workshops and laboratories
- Careers centre
- Student services
- Creative industries
- And much more...
If you require a tour of the Regent Street site and/or our Northop Campus, the admissions and enquiries team will endeavour to make arrangements for you. Please contact us with your specific requirements.
If you are unable to attend one of our guided campus tours why not view some of the key parts of our campus and the surrounding area through our interactive 360-degree virtual tours?