Board of Governors
Read information about Glyndŵr University's Board of Governors, including :
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Statement of Primary Responsibilities
- Register of Interests of Governors
- Instrument and Articles of Government
- Standing Orders of the University
- Code of Conduct for Governors
- Past governors
- New Governors - expressions of interest invited
- Effectiveness review of the Governing Body July 2014 (pdf format).
The executive group sets the university's strategic goals and ensures a corporate approach is taken to papers submitted to the Senate and Board of Governors. The group normally meets twice a month. Read about its members here.
For a full list of financial statements click here
Previous Year Fee Plans